I’m often asked about the validity of the use of essential oils in health and wellness. This post shows some of the places where the rest of the community are talking about it, and some of my favorite resources are listed near the bottom of the post.
I’m also told frequently that essential oils aren’t proven either safe or effective. There are many studies accessible on pubmed. You can either search by individual oil or for essential oils in general. AIRASE, the Association for the International Research of Aromatic Science and Education is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to promoting scientific validation of essential oils. They exist to actively promote, sponsor and support research on the healing properties of essential oils. Another part of their mission is to inform the public concerning therapeutic uses and healing properties of essential oils. Some information they provide is free to the public, while more information is available with membership, which exists to further supports its mission.
The following is a collection of some of the media clips of people and places using aromatherapy and Young Living essential oils in particular.
Here, Kris Car, from CrazySexyLife.com talks about Young Living. She says, “You’re boosting someone’s immune system. It’s not just FEEL-GOOD, it’s SCIENTIFIC!”
Here an NBC Story: Young Living Essential Oils in Another Major US Hospital – A young girl, her mother and her doctor talk about using Young Living oils with other modalities. “Alternative medicine is becoming mainstream, as more and more studies back up their use.”
Using Essential oils with cancer treatment – A cancer patient and her doctor talk about the use of oils.
Fox News: Folks say Young Living Essential Oils are healing them! Oil Ambassadors of Joshua House:
Here is a very recent post I did on the Urban Zen Foundation and Young Living essential oils.
Debra Rayburn, a YL Crown Diamond, author of the book Gentle Babies, oh KHOU, Houston talks here about essential oils and their uses.
Books I have found of value in the study/use of essential oils:
- Essential Oils Desk Reference, Life Science Publishing
- Reference Guide for Essential Oils, Higley
- Chemistry of Essential oils, by David Stewart – the HOW & WHY of essential oils
- Healing Oils of the Bible, David Stewart – essential oils throughout Scripture
- Healing Oils, Healing Hands – Discovering the Power of prayer, hands on healing and anointing, Linda Smith
- A Statistical Validation of Raindrop Technique, by David Stewart – About Raindrop Technique
- Releasing Emotional Patterns with Essential Oils, by Carolyn Mains – Emotions/oils in relation to wellness
- Gentle Babies, by Debra Rayburn- Use of essential oils and other natural remedies during pregnancy, for infants/young children
- Saving Face, by Sabina DeVita – many recipes for personal care products
- The Healing Power of Water, Masaru Emoto – about vibration and the power of thoughts/words
- The Body Electric, Becker and Selden – about the body’s bioelectric nature and vibration
If you have any additional sources/links I’d love to include them; please message me.
3 John 2 “Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may PROSPER and be in GOOD HEALTH, just as your SOUL PROSPERS.”
- Young Living channel on youtube.com