Essential Rewards is an automatic shipping program with Young Living in which you agree to purchase at least $50 worth of products every month. If you want to earn the maximum amount of free products and be eligible for the Rising Star Bonus in commission income, then you will need to purchase $100 monthly. Why would you want to sign up for the Essential Rewards program?Simple answer: FREE PRODUCTS!!
You also receive discounted shipping costs by being in the Essential Rewards Program. Members pay:
- $6.98 U.S./$9.75 CAN flat shipping fee on the order’s first 5 pounds
- Only $0.63 per additional pound for ground shipments to the continental U.S.
- Only $0.70 per additional pound for shipments to Canada.
- For air shipments to Alaska and Hawaii, Essential Rewards members pay a $12.50 flat shipping fee on the order’s first 5 pounds and $1.25 for each additional pound.
The amount of free products is varied based upon how long you’ve been in the program:
- 1st 6 months = 10% reward
- 2nd 6 months = 15% reward
- after 12 months = 20% reward
The reward points may be redeemed via live chat or by phone and you will only have to pay shipping on those products.
Here is a short video talking about the benefits and how to sign up.
I’ve been in the program now for 11 months (April 2013) and I just redeemed:
12 Ancient Oils of Scripture = Value: $222.25
5ml Neroli essential Oil = Value: $103.75
All I paid was a little bit over $11 for the shipping. Pretty Awesome!
You are not locked into the same order every month. You can change it every month as long as you do it the day before your shipping date. You can change your shipping date around without penalty. You can cancel at any time without penalty. The only thing you cannot do is keep your points if you drop out of the program, and you cannot re-enroll for at least 6 months if you drop out.
BUT…why would you want to drop out with all the awesome benefits?
Here is a post about the different ER kits available in addition to the individual products.
- Essential Oils Desk Reference 5th Edition